There are many factors to be considered when calculating the steel structure costs. Some of those ;
- The floor area of the building planned to be built;
- The height of the building; Center distance between columns;
- Material quality to be used in the building;
- For the location of the building (wind; snow; earthquake loads);
- Is there any desired load carrier in the building (crane, conveyor belt etc.)
- Making Sa 2.5 sandblasting for the production to be made;
- Shoprimer coating before manufacturing;
- Post-manufacturing industrial primer application
- Post-manufacturing epoxy primer application;
- Top coat industrial paint application;
- Top coat epoxy paint application;
All of the items written above are the leading factors in determining the building cost.
The approximate cost of your building is calculated according to these items; Please contact us to prepare the best price offer for your projects as soon as possible with our expert staff.